Please join us on Saturday, April 21, 2012, Impact Thrift Stores for the Grand Opening Celebration of our long awaited 4th and by far largest thrift store in Feasterville, PA! Starting with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 10 am, the day will be filled with music, refreshments, appearances by local media personalities, exciting give-aways, activities for the kids and SHOPPING of course!
Located on Street Road and Bustleton Pike in the Bucks Crossing Shopping Plaza, Impact Thrift is moving into the very large space that once housed Value City, next to the new Staples. This new location will offer shoppers 40,000 square feet of high-quality retail space – making this Impact Thrift’s largest store to date… and perhaps the largest thrift store on the east coast!
When: Saturday, April 21, 2012 from 10 am to 6 pm
Where: Impact Thrift Store, Street Road and Bustleton Pike, Feasterville, PA in the Bucks Crossing Shopping Plaza. Click here for driving directions.
What: Grand Opening Celebration!
- All Day… Shopping (of course!) Receive special discounts, enter to win fabulous door prizes, meet representatives of our various supported charities.
- 10 am – Ribbon Cutting with our Executive Team, Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce Representatives and other local dignitaries.
- 10 am – 1st 100 customers (one per family) receive a free gift!
- 11 am - 1 pm Balloon Sculptures and activities for the children
- 11 am – while supplies last… Snacks
- 1 pm – The highlight of the day will be a spectacular Runway Fashion Show of Impact Thrift fashions including men, women and children and a spectacular finale! After all… what would a fashion show be without a spectacular finale!
Our fashion show hostess and emcee will be local media personality, Sheila Fortson-Williams. Recognized by Glamour Magazine Online, The Philadelphia Daily News, Lehigh Valley Magazine, and additional blogs and publications, Sheila Fortson-Williams is an accomplished media professional known to many as “The Glam Thrifter”, thanks to her ability to find looks that fashion lovers adore at rock bottom prices. One of her favorite ways to save is by finding awesome deals at Impact Thrift Stores. Sheila is a Radio & TV host, author, and the owner of Hidden Glam Boutique, in Ambler PA. She is excited to bring over 10 years of combined retail and media experience as Impact Thrift Store’s first fashion ambassador! Be on the lookout for The Glam Thrifter as she shares tips and ideas on our website, hosts workshops, supports Impact Thrift events, all while honoring our organization’s mission of supporting charities in need. Join Sheila online at www.hiddenglam.com.
Hope you can join us for this fun-filled event and exciting day!