Our friend, Denise Sabia of The Painted Home, a Featured Designer at this year’s Philadelphia Home Show, has invited Impact Thrift Stores to partner in her Craft Room display! She will be demonstrating how to use Impact Thrift Store finds in unexpected ways… or expected ways with a twist! The show runs from February 2 through 10 at the Philadelphia Convention Center on Market Street.
Have you ever been to the Philadelphia Home Show?
What… you don’t have tickets?
Well… We have tickets and we’d love to share them with you!
Everyone has an Impact Thrift story to share…
- A Fabulous Fashion Find for less
- A Re-purpose or Up-cycle Project or Inspiration from Impact Thrift finds
- A DIY project you created from one of our Free DIY Tutorials
- An item you may have donated that has special meaning to you or your family
- An experience at our store with a special purchase or donation
- Or any other Impact Thrift story (or photos) you’d like to share…
Share those stories with us and win 2 tickets to this year’s Philadelphia Home Show! Click here to E-mail your story (and mailing address please)… and the first 50 responses will receive 2 free tickets to the Home Show!
The fine print… because there is always fine print:
All entries must be received by Wednesday, January 30, 2013. One entry per mailing/e-mail address. By entering you agree to allow us to share your stories on social media. We will not share your address, e-mail address or last name anywhere.