So how long have you been driving around with a bag of clothing donations in your trunk?
It’s easy to forget to drop off your items at one of our stores. As soon as you’ve passed the parking lot entrance the lightbulb goes off… shoot… should have stopped. Oh well, next time!
Well, now donating is as easy as pulling up to a red Collection Bin, dropping off your bag of clothing or shoes, and pulling away!
Just look for the bright red collection bin clearly marked with Impact Thrift Stores logo and the smiling faces of some of the children we help through our supported charities! Be assured that the items you drop in our bins will be either sold in our stores or responsibly recycled… both resulting in raising funds for Impact Thrift supported charities right here in the Delaware Valley!
To date, 13 bins have been placed in Montgomery and Bucks Counties:
- Chelten Church 1601 Limekiln Pike, Dresher, PA
- Rt. 63 and Dresher Rd Upper Dublin, PA
- National Penn Bank 320 W. Street Road, Warminster, PA
- National Penn Bank 139 S Broad St, Lansdale, PA
- Open Door Christian Academy 1260 Ft Washington Ave., Ft Washington, PA
- First Presbyterian Church 4 S Ridge Ave, Ambler, PA
- CRB 220 West Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 (at the intersection of Germantown Pike and Chemical Road)
- Lansdale Business Center 650 North Cannon Ave, Lansdale, PA 19446
- Perkiomen Valley High School 509 Gravel Pike, Collegeville at the intersection of Campus Drive and High School Drive
- Perkiomen Valley Middle School West 220 Big Road, Zieglerville
- Evergreen Elementary School 98 Kagey Rd., Collegeville (at the intersection of Germantown Pike and Chemical Road)
- Schwenksville Elementary School 55 Second St., Schwenksville
- Skippack Elementary School 4081 Heckler Rd., Collegeville
If you are interested in hosting a collection bin on your property, or sponsoring a bin, please contact Ron Smith, Recycling and Logistics Manager, for more details. Ron can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 267.387.0022, x6101.
Click here for more information about Impact Thrift’s recycling program.