2. Sort, hang and price hundreds, if not thousands of said donated items daily…
3. Fill 4 existing Impact Thrift Stores with these sorted and priced items….
4. Look around and determine that thanks to a generous overflow of your donations we have more than enough fabulous fashions to fill a 5th Store!!!
Add these 4 ingredients and stir with dedicated staff and enthusiastic volunteers….
The results? A NEW, Fashion-focused, Thrift Clothing Store!
Located in the Bristol Commerce Park Shopping Center at the intersection of Routes 13 and 413, this new location will offer shoppers 10,000 square feet of high-quality, new and second hand fashion merchandise.
The Bristol store, once a Fashion Bug, has a modern feel and offers a wide selection of fashion apparel (clothing, shoes, jewelry and handbags) for the entire family, from sought after labels to vintage trends. It’s perfect for people wishing to maintain their stylish lifestyle on a tight budget.
As with our 4 Impact Thrift Stores, the net proceeds from Fashion OUTLET will provide financial support to a variety of local charities that assist families and children in need.
Please join us on Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 10 am to 6pm for our
GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!
- The festivities will kick-off at 10am with a ribbon-cutting ceremony
- The first 100 shoppers (limit one per family) with receive a door prize.
- Grand opening day will feature shopping discounts galore. Customers will receive $5 off any $15 purchase, $10 off any $25 purchase and $25 off any $50 purchase that day through Saturday, August 22.
- Enter to win door prizes, including an hourly $50 Impact Thrift Gift Card drawing, and a $250/2.5 minute clothing shopping spree.
- Free refreshments (while they last) as well as fun for the kids.
Additionally, Impact Thrift will donate 10% of all grand opening day sales to Advocates for Homeless and Those in Need (AHTN), a 501(c)(3) non-profit in Lower Bucks that serves the homeless and those in need by providing year-long access to emergency shelter, food, and other life-sustaining services. Representatives from AHTN will be on hand during the grand opening.
Impact Thrift Fashion OUTLET will be open:
- Monday thru Friday 10am – 8pm
- Saturday 10am – 6pm
- (Closed on Sunday)
The Impact Thrift Fashion Outlet will also graciously accept donations of gently-used clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories in a red bin right inside the front door. Donors can receive a tax-deductible receipt for their donations.